Auction Terms & Conditions The bidders(s) and the Auctioneer(s) agree that the terms listed below shall govern each and every auction sale. All registration information the Bidder provides to the Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Once the item is sold, the Buyer shall assume full risk and responsibility for the item.
2. All items are subject to a 10% Buyers Premium. 13% Buyers Premium for Online Payment. (Up to $1000.00 per Unit)
3. The Highest Bidder shall be the Buyer, and if any dispute arises during the Sale, then the Auctioneer, may at his/her discretion, put the Lot up again.
4.Successful Buyers are responsible for coordinaton of shipping on items.
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full if all funds are not received by Auctioneer within two days from the online auction item/lots closing date.
6. All sales are subject to HST unless HST does not apply.
7. The Auctioneer's decision is final. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding always.
8. Photos with lot descriptions are to be used to act as part of the item description. We make all efforts to note any defects prior to the auction close. Please view all photos for each item before you bid and bid accordingly.
9. Auctioneer cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void a sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any items/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
10. Auctioneer uses email mailing lists to notify its customers about online and live auctions. If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply forward the received email to Auctioneer to have your name removed from our list.
11. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
12. What is "MAXIMUM BIDDING"? Bidders may place a maximum bid on each item. Your initial bid will increase automatically, each time you are outbid, up to your maximum bid. If a competing bid is above your maximum bid, you will be required to bid online again, if you want to be the successful bidder.
13. By using this site, you, the Bidder, agree in advance to accept all rules, terms, and conditions, and any such possible changes thereto.
14. What does "SOFT CLOSE" mean? Items close every second. Any bids placed in the last minute of the auction will cause the auction item to stay open for an additional 2 minutes. This will continue until all bidding has ceased.
15. Any items not picked up within 7 days without prior arrangments will then become the property of the auction company.
16. By accepting the Terms and Conditions you agree to sign on to Auction Notice Emails. You may select 'Unsubscribe' anytime.
17. Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full these Terms and Conditions.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms